My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Monday, December 1, 2008

Supercalifragilistic expialidocious (:

Helloo!
Hehhehh finally it's the holidays!
Happiness!
Plus Xmas is coming! (:
Wheeee and the best thing is that I don't have to mug hard until Jan.
Yipeee.

Oki first off would like to thank all the people who have been really nice to me.
My family, for making coffee for me;
people who sent me encouraging messages and gave me lucky hand shakes, friends who studied with me and made me mind maps,
and of cos, dearest ZQ who was really sweet to encourage me and even came over to my house at 11pm and waited outside my house for 1hr plus cos he didn't wanna disrupt my studying. Hahahaa i feel so bad cos I was actually watching Jacky's Guess Guess Guess on TV =P Thank you dear (:

Anyway, I'm really excited and looking forward to getting together with buddies I haven seen for eeyonks & spending some cosy time with my TV, comp & bed ( I am super sleep deprived)!
Whee hee hee & I am gonna start playing Maple again since they have a new job class ' Pirate'. Hahahaaa anyone wants to join? Ok I obviously haven grown up but who cares.

~~~
Some time back I went for ZQ's POP from his sergeant training with his bros.
Went to Khatib Camp , home of the gunners.
Hahahaaa I still find that Gunner is a very weird sounding word.
Sounds vulgar to me but I dunno why.

Photobucket
Here's ZQ's gun!
Some long range tank which is an armor/artillery hybrid.

Photobucket
And this is ZQ's gun's good ally, FH something if I'm not wrong.
There was some show of army guys setting this up and it was pretty cool.

Photobucket
Photobucket
I find the second picture really funny.
Can you spot the odd guy out whose leg is kicked backwards? Looks to me like he's trying to rub some poop or bubblegum stuck on his boot off. Hahaaa. =X

Photobucket
Upgrading of rank...
Photobucket
ZQ & his big bro..

Photobucket
Happy ZQ (:
Isn't he handsome? =p

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
ZQ & his 2nd bro.. They don't look alike at all huh?

I attempted to act like a tough army man..
Climbed into the 'gun'..
Tadahhh!
Photobucket

It was super small inside the 'gun' & I knocked my head @@#@*E#UE*#
& there was mud everywhere hahahaa.
I got some mud on my arm. Free arm facial!

Photobucket
ZQ and his bunch of green friends. :D

~~~

On Sat I went to catch the movie Madagascar 2 with ZQ.
I really like the show it's super hilarious & sweet (:
& there are alot more shows coming out which I MUST watch.
MUST.

Photobucket
Photobucket

1) Bolt.
The hamster looks like Jennifer! Cuteee!

2) Twilight. Cedric Diggory *droolsss*

3) Australia. Nicole Kidman + Hugh Jackman = MUST WATCH!

etc etc etc.....

Photobucket
The beautiful Xmas tree @ Vivo (:

Amazing whenever I'm with him, we somehow coincidentally trample into firework shows..

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Really like this last pic I captured, reminds me of outer space..

*Smiles*

~~~

End off with a pic of mi lab group for Biochem..
Photobucket

Guess who's the lab assistant?
Ans: 2nd from the left.
Hahahaa bet you thought it's mi fren in red.. (:

Sem 1 Year 1.. Down!
Pls don't let me have to retake Organic Chem.. :'(

No comments: