My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Office Rotation!

11 March 2015...

Wow.. I have stayed in my current job for almost 2 years. Finally at the last phase, the office rotation.. Generally I'm attached for a few weeks to the various departments in the retail management business...

The Sales Planning department, the Marcoms department, the CRM department, the Visual Merchandising and the training department...

Each department is really interesting thus far, I'm really thankful I tried out this job and got the opportunity to look into various job scopes. I'm even doing model fittings, hair styling and fashion shows!

Ultimately, fashion is really a suitable industry for me.

Now I have a much clearer picture of the type of job I'd really enjoy (:
Really proud of myself for holding on and moving forward for so darn long... God knows it's been tough, I've been leaving myself out of so many social events...

And of course, the office hours of 9am-6.30pm! Much appreciated and cherished, and DEFINITELY what I'm aiming for in the (very near) future.

My social life is COMING BACK TO ME. Happiness. I'm actually going for a date night tonight, lol... It's been a while since I did something romantic *workaholic blues*

Plenty of catching up with friends for now....

And also, some good news from various angles of life. So thankful for these news, God bless. *thankful*

I also had my first dose of vaccination for cervical cancer. I'm kinda afraid of injections and this injection really hurt when the doctor injected the chemicals into my arm. Thankfully I was not alone, I had my good friends with me (JQ and YL)

And now, for the countdown, and of course, praying and hoping that some potential possibilities will become firmed up and a fact in my life!

Love,
Chloe XX

No comments: