My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

周董 Jay Chou

Well hello (:

It's been some time since I last blogged.

So, I hung out with some of my old friends (those who call me by 'Xiuxian' instead of 'Chloe') and found out that many of them still read my blog. So.... Here I am again!

Here's some info on the side-

#1
It's 2.22AM right now.
I'm awake because I dreamt of an earthquake (yes, totally random I know). In the dream, I could not run and the floor exploded and I flew off into the air and ended up feeling the G-force and waking up in shock.

Hahahaha. It's cool I know, my dreams are always very vivid, realistic, in full colour and equipped with full G-force physical feelings and real emotions.

You do not even want me to start telling you about some other cool dreams I've had.

#2
I'm sick.
My nose is stuck, it's been days but I'm still having a pretty congested and stuffed up nose.

Please drink more water and take care guys!

#3
I woke up to a message that a couple among my acquaintances (I met them once during a gathering) is now expecting a baby. So they are going to get married right away.

It's really the age of people getting married around me, and to add on, the new generation (aka my generation and those younger than me) are really liberal.

Open minded as I am, sometimes I'm still taken aback by sudden news like this. Wow.

Wishing them all the courage and all the best of course~!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Speaking of marriage,

recently one of my favourite Taiwanese pop star got married.

Yes... Jay Chou aka 周杰倫 aka 周董.

Of course it's not my business to poke my nose into, but I've supported him since my high school days.. and that dates back to 10 years ago.

A decade.


Yes... I'm sooo old now.

With great age, comes great wisdom, right? RIGHT???!!!

(Btw, such an adorable koala, hehehe)

Yep, so he married Hannah Quinlivan,  a model I've liked way long ago when she started modelling in VIVI magazines (Japanese style magazines I always read, hahaha).






So sweet and beautiful~
Despite their 14 years age gap, I'm hoping it's true love. Wishing them all the best~

Full of joy and happiness and best wishes for this couple.

I really admire Jay Chou's songs, I read his song lyrics a lot and always try to understand them and what inspired him to write them. They are usually well written (in my opinion) and often teach me a little something about life and his character/ experiences.

And now that I know Jay Chou is gonna star in an upcoming Hollywood film about illusions...

I'm quite hyped!

I didn't watch the first movie but I'm sure gonna do so (I'm downloading it right now) and there are so many good actors involved in the movie.



I mean... The Hulk's Mark Rufflo, Isla Fisher, Michael Caine and Morgan Freeman.


So yea, I'm kinda inspired by Jay Chou cos he's doing what he loves in life and doing very well too.

He said in one interview that in life, there are stages and when it's time, move on and grow into the next stage.. Which is definitely worth thinking about.

Ok, till next time!




No comments: