My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Saturday, July 26, 2014

26 July 2014


All I want is to teach people to stop worrying about others judgments and opinions in YOUR 

LIFE. 

Do you know how good it feels to just walk around knowing you can do whatever you put your 

mind to and not worry about who has anything to say about it. 

I feel so free and happy in life to just be myself.

(Credits to Emmanuel Matos on Facebook)

Older and wiser I guess?

Or perhaps I've learnt the cold hard and harsh fact in life, and learnt to take it easy:

"You can be the juiciest peach in the market and still, someone will dislike peaches."

Finding beauty in being myself, learning to love myself, the life and skin I'm in...

* POSITIVE *

Travel.

I'm probably heading to Chiang Mai for a solo trip again soon, this August.

I still have 14 days of annual leave, and I ain't about to let that go to waste!

My poor mom is all like, "Why can't you just stay Singapore bound?!"

Haha, if not now, then when?

I'm really quite afraid of air flights though, after the consecutive disasters this year ):

Condolences to the victims...

Also, for everyone reading this who is also doing your own fair bit of travelling, do get insurance. We live in a crazy world, and for myself, I'd always buy insurance so that my loved ones are covered, just in case.

I'll also be going to Korea with my mom come late October.

Travel, travel, experience, see, taste, breathe.

Chloe Huo's current mantra.

I'm so excited to see the Wat Rong Khun, aka the white temple at Chiang Mai!


Isn't it a beauty?

I'm hoping to do some serene trekking and nature seeking by myself there.




:D :D :D

Solo female traveller for the win!

Honestly, I've been quite upset with myself lately.

I haven't had the time to

1) Hang with family
2) Work on my work projects (essential for me to become a manager in my trainee scheme at the end of this year, f**k my life)
3) Hang with more friends
4) Clean my room/ renovate my room
5) Clean out closet and belongings
6) Wake earlier

OMG.

I need to declutter and get my life in order again.

I hate having so many excess worldly possessions and rubbish and I hate feeling derailed.

And I miss my social life and wider circle of friends :(

What's life when I'm too tired and drained by work?


All work and no play makes Chloe a dull girl.

And some memes and internet trolling pictures about my current job..

The RETAIL/ MANAGEMENT/ FASHION industry is not easy in Singapore.

It's hard to deal with people, for me, this includes upper management, middle management, staff, and customers.

Challenging job, but I have to say, while I feel like giving up on many occasions, I am still learning a lot even after 1 year into the job, which is great.



But seriously though, OMG, the world is full of people who are dumb, egoistic, boot-lickers, repulsive etc...

I know it's negative to judge and think of people like that, but I mean it.

The world is far from perfect. It's sinful and full of flaws...

Including myself of course..



Some pictures from Singapore!

Although busy, I still found time to unwind...

Singapore is still pretty (:


And I mean it, I'm gonna start meeting friends and weeding out my belongings...




Ending off with one of my favourite celebrity couples...

Olivia Palermo and Johannes Huebl.

They are so gorgeous today! 

Salute.

No comments: