My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Monday, January 13, 2014

Happy 2014!

Wow...

I have not blogged since September last year.

That kinda just shows how BUSY I am. Yet another phase of life.

I am busy training to become a manager. It is not easy..

Just wanna wish everyone a happy 2014, hope you're all doing well.

Hoping for health, happiness and love for everyone..

And for myself to be less busy and have better time management cos I am

1) Constantly tired
2) Constantly falling ill
3) Missing my family reunion dinner due to work
4) May be close to ending my current relationship as the guy is really upset that he's low on my priority list ):
5) I need to start doing things I love and which make me feel alive again!

I'm too much of a freedom lover, I swear...

Will be regaining my blogging hype and blogging again cos memories must be recorded, right....?

CIAO!



Love,
Chloe

No comments: