My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Xmas!

Merry Xmas!


I woke up early to go to church.

Icloud's not working so I shall just upload some random pictures from my iphone... (:





On a side note...

I cut myself while shaving my legs today. Kinda a deep cut cos the wound is white and took awhile to stop bleeding. And it's near my ankle so the wound keeps reopening... Urghhhh. Pain~


I'm definitely a little haemophobic. Disgusted by the blood. Seeing red

Anyway,

my family just came back from a Taiwan trip for the past week. I was home alone with my cat. Loved it!

More on that later... Meanwhile, I'm experiencing an overload/ abundance of Taiwan food goodies.

Yum!

No comments: