My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Friday, November 16, 2012

The dregs of humanity

I just want to say, sometimes I really lose faith in humanity. Like some things people do... It's just a turn-off to me.

It's hard to be direct towards others. For me at least. Just because someone likes me, doesn't equate to me being obliged to reciprocate. I have no choice but to voice out how I may feel uncomfortable with certain advances.

I think I must learn, how to be tougher and less worried about others' feelings.

After all, the world turns and we turn with it so I'm sure everyone will be ok in the end.

On a side note, I've been spending alot of time with friends and I love it.

I'm actually somewhat happy... After all that has happened, this is certainly a change. A good one and I'm more determined than ever to find myself and be happy on my own so that I can be the happiest person I can ever be.

The only person you should compare yourself to is the older version of you, so that you can be a much better version.

P.S. received news that the appraisal for my department has started. I'm getting my bonus soon!

So happy. May it be good, may the force be with me...

xoxo, Chloe H

No comments: