My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Friday, August 17, 2012

INCAPACITATED




Hello everybody.

May I suggest the irony of this blog post following the previous post of me getting healthy and going running? 

I'm now incapacitated at home since Monday (it's a Friday today) because of a horrible flu virus.

How horrible is that virus? My whole family (mom and bro and myself) are all still ill after my 
sick nephew came over to the house.

See? Proof that babies are deadly carriers of germs haha jk.

Anyway I have not recovered from the bout of flu and now I have a sore right eye. The kind whereby your
 eye gets filled with pus (eew) and you go to sleep and when you wake up, you can't open your eye cos
 the pus has encrusted over your eyelids.

Gross much?

FML.

How weak is my immune system right now?!

I'm on a sick spree and very annoyed. 

-_-


No comments: