My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Nearing 23

I'm keeping my promise of blogging regularly!

Had my first birthday celebration today.

I work at two places - 4 days at Mountbatten, 1 day at Novena.

This is the birthday celebration from the Novena side.

Was immersed in work today when my colleague told me there was a huddle at the pantry. I was like "huh, out of nowhere." Anyway reached the pantry, made to sit in front of the cake, felt kinda awkward and shy cos everyone else was standing, facing me and singing the birthday song for me.



I realised.... I'm not that thick-skinned at all. In fact I think I blush, on average, quite a few times every year.

I've always celebrated birthdays.

It's just another day actually, a very minute 'me' moment in this very big world.

23 is coming. In true blue Singaporean fashion, "Walao why time so fast ah!"  

No comments: