My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

weak.


Went drinking on Mon night @ Harry's, Esplanade.
Ordered a martini. Kinda like it cos it was like an alcoholic ice blend. Actually I wanted the passionfruit flavour but was given strawberry instead by mistake. When we confronted the waiter, my friends told me I was too soft to say 'it's ok' when I should have demanded for another martini. Hahaa I think I can be too soft at times.

The next day after drinking that martini I had a bad tummyache for the whole afternoon/ night. According to my friends it's an uncle drink which is quite 'fierce' for the stomach. Hahahaa I never knew. My stomach is pretty weak though. :/

It's mid week again! My off day again tomorrow... I wonder if I should be happy or sad that time flies, because it means I'm getting older FAST but it never seems to fly fast enough for pay day. Or rather my money flies too. Trying hard to enforce saving plans. As Dory from Nemo says, "Keep swimming!" Gonna watch Captain America later too.. YAY!

Btw, I received several comments and I highlight that the term 'several' means >2, that I look extremely decent like I don't drink, I read in the library, and that I look like my occupation is a teacher. Response to that: I rarely drink, I do read in the library but I am not that demure. Omg I must have been tamed by work and my bf to start looking so decent. (Haha)

I need to dye my hair and put on more dramatic make up soon! Hahaa.

Peace :D

No comments: