My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

♥ Ichigo ♥



 
Just had a piece of strawberry shortcake from Fourleaves cos we celebrated my colleague's birthday.
Yums! ♥
One of my fave cakes. I always like cakes from Fourleaves cos they are yummy and reasonably priced.
 


Ichigos for the win! Pretty looking fruits.

>ᴥ<


Watched this sometime back with the girls YL and JQ. Niceeee.
Think the better movies this year are Harry Potter and Bridesmaid.
Happened to see Shitat, our long lost sec 3 friend at the Tampines cinema too. I love staying in the east cos you'd just bump into old friends anytime anywhere. Nice, although some days I may feel anti-social and just want to run and hide. Haha. K lah, but I'll usually say hi alright!
 
And the worst movies this year are probably Transformers and MOST DEFINITELY Captain America. Seriously don't get the movies, they were really not my cup of tea. Waste of $$$!
 
And some pics from my Iphone cos I use the apps on the phone to create these collages when I'm on the way to work!
 
Ling's 22nd.
 
 
Graduation/ family photoshoot with my family.
Had lunch at this old school Chinese eating place which felt like Malacca. Nice, I like it!
 
Randoms with Mr P.
The bouquet he gave me for my graduation has dried up nicely. I love Iphone emoji and those are the new 'clothes' (covers) he passed to me for my Iphone.
 
Buddy room for B with Ling (hahaha at the submarine window) and Skinny Pizza.
Decided to try squid ink pizza, it was ok. I don't think I will eat something as black as that though, eating an organism's secreted ink is probably not something I want to try twice. We also had huge cups of iced mocha and a HUGE piece of cake cos the set cost just $15.
After that we walked around Watsons and realised we are both 'googlers'. Lol (:



And a GROSS collage of my poor feet.
Bought a very cheap pair of sandals from Bangkok on my previous trip there, and walked around ECP last Sunday in those sandals.

It really hurt when I walked around but I decided to bear with the pain and heck care.
LOL in the end I look like as though I havefoot rot.
Damn!
At least I know my pain threshold is pretty high.

>ᴥ< 

Ok and some updates about my (quite mundane) life.
 
♥ Work: 
Schedule is quite sucky cos it's shift work. But am getting used to it, and starting to get my life back! Some thoughts here and there regarding my future though. But I ought to count my marbles for the pay, work scope and location. And the food! It's near Old Airport Road. I'll do a post on the food soon.
 
And from my first job, I'm starting to learn about office politics (I'm a bystander whew), my learning curve, my strengths and weaknesses and what I expect from a job/ career.  Haha I sound like a motivational speaker or something. 
 
And yay to after-work dinners/ outings/ gatherings which keep me alive. Sorry to people who I haven't had a chance to slot in time for yet, cos my work timings are really bad!
 
♥Family: 
Currently a family member is in the hospital. And some relationships are strained. I'm a bystander, but I am inevitably also kinda saddened by some issues. Of course my family is still strong and I'm glad that I'm close to my family. We can choose our spouse and friends, but not our family. Aka stuck with them lol. So I suppose what one can do is really to make the best of it. 
 
Really hope all will turn out good. I need some time to get over my father's issue though. Recently found his diary and the emotions just set in all over again. Which I kinda dislike cos I get depressed. I hope I can stop being affected by the shadow of the past!
 
♥Relationship: 
All's well. We have lots of arguments and fights but thus far, we end up stronger (fingers crossed). Sometimes relationships suck cos they really put one on an emotional roller coaster. 
 
I always end up falling for snake babies, meaning guys of the same age as me (year 1989). I wonder why? Anyway, that puts me in various current and future situations. We're currently in the 'I'm working and he's mugging' transition stage and then we'll enter the 'we're both working' stage. Lol! Wonder how we'll fare haha. 
 
My current relationship is of total different dynamics because although I am from the same secondary school from Mr P, I never knew him. We only started talking for the first time in Y2010. So yea there's alot to learn about each other which means alot of differences between us. Starting to hang with his friends a little so I am seeing him in a different light. 
 
Meanwhile, gotta find stuff to do together because Singapore is so boring! And to add on we usually do night running and stuff but it's the 7th month so we can't. Shall cook and stuff then!
 
♥Maid: 
My current maid kinda sucks. She's quite nice but in terms of work, very 'bo chup'. She's really slack and loves taking self shots of herself plus I have her on Facebook so I always see those pics. Weird. ._. There's once when she posed with my laptop to take pics lol! And then she promptly uploaded the pics onto Facebook. Which is stupid because it means that I see them. ._. I was totally weirded out. But hokayyy it's ok. Everyone loves technology. 

Meanwhile I'm still in contact with my previous maid of 10 years, Mary! 
She just got an email account so yay! Miss her so much, she's like my second mummy (: 
Shall save up hard to go Indonesia to find her one day. I know you guys think Indonesia is cheap but NO it's not. Cos the people there stay in villages and to go over we have to hire one whole van to bring us in, so yea.
I miss Mary so much!
 
P.S I wonder how I'm gonna handle having no maid after my current maid has gone back. I've had a maid all my life but oh well I have no choice, time to do some chores! I hate ironing though, especially bedsheets hahaa. Good thing is, I have the bedroom to myself after my current maid goes back. I'm gonna decorate it just THE WAY I LIKE IT and eat inside and use my laptop inside and stick lotsa collages on my walls! Hohoho.
 
♥Health:
Been quite healthy recently? I packed on a little weight awhile ago but now I'm back to normal. Lol. I think my weight fluctuates a few kgs everyday cos of water retention which kinda sucks. :/
 Tried a detox plan (one day detox, cos I can't take 5 days of detox YET) recently, it works! I really feel cleaner and more lively after the detox.

And yes, can't wait for 7th month to be over so I can start swimming and running and cycling. I want to night cycle and see the sun rise!
 
♥Wealth:
 Erm. Obviously I'm not very wealthy. But trying to save a certain amount of money every month. Maybe I'll get my first credit card by the 8th month of work? Still contemplating if I need one. Currently I'm at my 2nd month of work. It feels like I've been working forever though LOL omg this sucks especially when I think about how I have to work till I'm like 60. LIFE. *sigh*

My workplace caters to a richer group of clients and everyday I see 'tai tais' meaning women with rich husbands, or capable women who are directors strut in and out of my workplace. Today the wife of a big shot from AXN walked in. Omg sometimes I just feel so poor and sad that I am working so hard in such a lowly job position just to earn what is considered as 'peanuts' to these rich people. 
But someone dear mentioned to me that it really depends on who I'm comparing myself to and that in actual fact I am very lucky already. Hmm guess I'll work hard and try my best to earn more!

Oh and CPF hurts. It takes a big chunk of my pay away and though it's for future use it hurts. Hahahaa.

>ᴥ<  

Alright kinda tired now after typing this whole chunk of words. Good nights world. 

No comments: