My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Back to reality

Hi!
I'm back from my graduation trips! Where did I go?


Taiwan

and

Thailand (Bangkok)!

The sad thing about trips is that they are always so good and are over too fast. Now it's back to reality!

Currently typing on my almost 4 years old HP lappie. Hmmm.. Shall start being proactive in hunting for a job cos my mom's been nagging. ;P Then I can also get a new laptop!

Just wanna say thanks to all who went on trips with me; I enjoyed your company thoroughly. Love!

Ganbatte to all the other job hunters out there and those who are still mugging! (:

Shall blog again when I feel like it. Recently I feel quite against using the computer; which is amazing.

No comments: