My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

 *Edit at 2.41am 11 April 2011*

I AM SO BORED!
Studying Astronomy now. White dwarfs, black holes, blue giants, constellations...
I feel like I can't study anymore. Been playing with Facebook (God bless Mark Zuckerberg, hahaa), but it's not helping. Still utterly BORED. In chemistry they call this saturation point.

------------------------------------------------


"Love is not love
Which alters when it alteration finds,
Or bends with the remover to remove:
O no! it is an ever-fixed mark
That looks on tempests and is never shaken;
It is the star to every wandering bark,
Whose worth's unknown, although his height be taken.

Love's not Time's fool, though rosy lips and cheeks
Within his bending sickle's compass come:
Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks,
But bears it out even to the edge of doom.
If this be error and upon me proved,
I never writ, nor no man ever loved."


Beautiful words by Shakespeare.

So true. I need to learn love in order to love. 

No comments: