My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

LAST DAY OF SCHOOL

OMG.



I just realised that today is my last day of school.

....

....

*allow for time to digest information*

I guess the word you can use to describe how I'm feeling now is:


A bit of chinese trivia here.
"囧" pronounces "jiǒng" and means melancholy.

Oh well it's gotta come someday.


★------------★------------★------------★------------★

Here's something to perk up you guys reading this.

Introducing... this dog called BOO!!!

Quite a Facebook phenomenon, so if you want more pictures just go and facebook 'Boo'.

Bruce Lee Boo

Boo and friend (same pose lol)



Boo, before and after a dip in the pool

LOL MAD CUTE RIGHT?
I LOVE BOO! ♥。(◕‿◕)。

★------------★------------★------------★------------★

And I really wanna eat this healthy meal now...


Stir-fried 奶白 & Brown Rice!

I can cook this and I'm gonna do that soon! (During my study break heehee)

★------------★------------★------------★------------★


Ok bye all. I'm off to train with my katana.




Cos it's gonna be me against the corporate world in a while... (Got a second round interview this friday.)

XOXO, XX

No comments: