My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Thursday, September 1, 2016

An Alternative Side to Myself

Well hello.

It's been close to half a year since I blogged.

I'm 27 years old now! *insert horror face emoji*

And it's September 2016!

Image result for horror emoji

When I was younger, I used to type almost every emotion which surfaced in me onto the blog.

Now that I'm older, I tend towards privacy a whole lot more, despite many occurrences happening in life.

The past half year has not been smooth sailing for me, but as usual, I learn to see the silver lining among the clouds.

I do believe in what the image below depicts though :)



Emotionally, I'm also trying out something new (and intimidating). I'm currently in a LDR (long distance relationship) with my 8 month boyfriend. It's hard~ A busy urban adult lifestyle is pretty tough too.

Well fingers crossed that everything gets better with time.

I'm currently typing this blog post at 4.28am, and have been thinking about life as a whole. I reflect a lot. 

Recalled that when I was a young girl, I took up swimming, badminton, piano and ballet. What a different side to myself, because these days I listen and do things of a completely different sphere.

That side still exists though, and I think I rediscovered it visiting museums in New York and finding my favourite classical pieces on Youtube.

Here are 4 classical pieces I really like:

1) Pavane

Personally, I somehow associate this piece with strength and beauty.

Choral Version



2) Nocturne op.9 No.2, Chopin

I used to play the simplified version on the piano :)

Fun fact- Chopin was only 20 when he wrote this piece.

His other Nocturne pieces are beautiful too.




3) Moonlight Sonata, Beethoven

I used to play the simplified version on the piano :)



4) Four Seasons, Vivaldi



Side notes- 

I'm flying to Hongkong in 2 weeks. 

I've also been playing Pokemon Go quite a lot.

Heh heh.

2 comments:

HHLDR said...

Hey! Welcome back to blogging! I saw you are in an LDR, so are we, guess we have 1 thing in common :) Looking forward to your posts!

HHLDR said...

Hope we can keep in touch! I always love chatting with LDR Couples! You can send us an email at contact@hhldr.com or send us a message on Instagram @HHLDR, I tried to search for you social media or email and wasn't able to find one :(