My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Mr. P

I think I should have gone to computing. I totally understand HTML and flash. It comes to me very naturally. But too bad I'm graduating from life sciences already. Damn. Hahaa. :P

Check out my blog post titles. Ain't the font cute? Managed to twerk them using flash. The font's called spicysushiroll. Cute much?

Anyway, I think it's about time I introduce someone in my life who I'm spending lots of time with.

MR. P


This was during X'mas in 2010. He brought me to this small cosy restaurant for dinner and there were only us there. (:



Just realised the food portions look damn big. LOL.



After that we did our favourite activity- walked.



At Clarke Quay. These bears were on display at Central, love the way their heads are tilted to one side.



To me, Mr. P really looks like a skinny pig. It's this breed of guinea pig...





I think it's his eyes that cause the resemblance.
Cute (:

No comments: