My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Monday, November 8, 2010

fred's 21st

Hello everybody.
HAPPY DEEPAVALI!
 
Sometimes I think I'm screwing myself up. Then I remind myself not to think too much.
 
I spent this weekend working. 12-8pm for the past 3 days giving out Lancome flyers. Some people came to find me during the job yay! (:
Am currently feeling kinda shagged and a little sian cos I only have one day left to study for my upcoming marine biology test.
But it's good cos I managed to meet people from new fields of life, such as make-up artists and event managers. And what's even better is... managed to make some munny!
Was supposed to work with YL and Juli as well but something screwed up and ended up working with only JQ. Thanks YL for the job recommendation anyways.
 
P.S. It's my first time blogging with blogger's new composer mode and I gotta say it beats the old system hands down. (:
 
Anyway, here's an old post of Freddie's bday!
 
 
Held at Aloha Changi.


This was on Bus 2, from Tanah Merah. On the way to Changi!
 
Rule #1 on taking pretty photos: If you have a friend as skinny as CYC, never let him sit behind you while photo-taking cos u'd end up with big faces. Oh well llst hahaha.
 
Didn't take many pictures that day, most pictures are from JQ's camera.
 
Fred's cake was mad awesome!
 
So pretty right?
100% hand-made by Fred's auntie.
Cool beans.
 



Freddie trying to tear the plastic box apart to try.
Even the plastic box holding the sushi was edible (made of jelly).
 
 
Soh tryin the 'plastic'.



We had to peek at the birthday song singing ceremony from outside cos it was too crowded. LOL.


Other random pictures from the party


Cute kids from Fred's family munching on the 'fries' from the cake. ;)



Group pictures


The cake, which was really sweet cos it was all icing so we flipped it over instead.
 
 
While in the room playing card games.



Tired army boy SOH


 Some AHS-ians.
There was also Boon & Matthew outside.


 Ended the day by having famous ice desserts at Changi V before heading home on bus 12. ;)


No comments: