My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Monday, November 22, 2010

Believe...


I need to have more self-discipline!

Exams start tomorrow and here I am, using the computer again.

Can't stand myself when I'm at home cos I always
1) Procrastinate alot
2) Eat alot
3) Sleep alot
4) Use the computer alot
5)Shop online alot
6) Watch TV
7) Nuaaaa.

Ought to be feeling this:

[ a n x i e t y ]


Heehee Piglet's so cute. The image's supposed to move, by the way.

But actual fact is, I'm more of like [ ch i l l a x ] .
Which is bad.

゚・:,。゚・:,。★゚・:,。゚・:,。☆゚・:,。゚・:,。★゚・:,。゚・:,。☆

OMG, 2 of my favourite people on a magazine cover. Made my day hahaa (:



Would u ever take topless pictures with your other half?
 
P.S. I think you need to be very hot in order to do that. lol.

゚・:,。゚・:,。★゚・:,。゚・:,。☆゚・:,。゚・:,。★゚・:,。゚・:,。☆

Well here's some stuff I want to do after the exams!

1) BAKE.

I CAN HAS 
[ OREO CHEEZECAKE ]

FOUND THE RECIPE ONLINE!


*excited*
can't wait to try it out.
who should i use as my guinea pig?

2) Give my fingers and toes a treat.
Funky manicure and pedicure!



3) SHOPPING!!! 
BUGIS STREET x ORCHARD HERE I COME!

4) EXERCISE!!!
I need my cardio and to sweat. Running, blading, cycling and swimming too! Wooots!

5) TRAVEL!
To Malacca, Johor, and maybe KL in this short Decemeber break. And of course, start planning for GRAD ROAD TRIP!

6) PACK!
Get rid of the non-essential material belongings I have. All the clutter in my house... *faints*

7) PRESENTS!
I'm gonna start being nice to everyone I love and I'm gonna show them I love them by buying and maybe making little tokens of appreciation for them. (:

8) SING!
Hello, Teoheng Kbox and Cash Studio!

9) DRIVE.
Like finally. Cos I haven't touched a steering wheel since I passed my driving test. Heeheehee.

 ゚・:,。゚・:,。★゚・:,。゚・:,。☆゚・:,。゚・:,。★゚・:,。゚・:,。☆

I dislike how superficial and gross this world can be.


I really wonder at times.

Is true love too much to ask for in today's society?

Dislike this stupid world I live in.
I'm still trying to make sense of it.

ヽ(;´ω`)ノ

No comments: