My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

yumyumyum

Just realised something.
I've lost 3kg! :D
Feels good!
Hope I can maintain that weight till (and after) my birthday. Best gift ever. LOL.

Anyway, just treated myself to an awesome supper at 85 under my house just now.


Hmmm~ Delicious! I'm gonna sleep real well tonight.

I've been playing alot since exams ended!
Am now waiting for confirmation for a job. Hope that I'll get it! *crosses fingers*

Mother's Day & Big Sis's Birthday Celebration



Turkish food FTW!!!!

Ip Man 2



Awesome show. But rather violent. Hahaa. My violent streaks are coming back btw...

Meet-up with Jon Wong



Jon treated us to Waraku!
Thanks.
& we got dvds from the Esplanade library!

The Clinic






And the best ramen ever! <3
I WANT MORE!!!!

No comments: