My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

watsons sales assistants!

On one sunny day, YL called me.

"Eh, wanna work together at Watsons?"

My immediate answer was, "Yes! But I'm only free on Wednesday."

It turned out that Watsons needed 2 people on Tuesday and 3 people on Wednesday.

Which meant that the job was perfect for JQ, YL, and I! Such a coincidence ^^

Although the pay was only $5 per hour and the dress code was stringent (all black, no jeans, YL and JQ had to get new shoes), we took the job cos it's a rare chance for us 3 butties to work together! :D

Monday
Off we went to Jurong East (yes, the other side of Singapore), to sign our contracts.

P.S. the train ride from west to east on that day was awful.
There was no air-con at all and we were super cui.
I also had an eye checkup beforehand and was late for the appointment. Paiseh!

Wednesday

JQ and YL had already worked on Tuesday so here's one of JQ looking really tired.

At Pizza Hut!


Our tags (:


Cos of my eye checkup I have to wear glasses as frequently as I can.
Am on some steroidal eye drops now.

The job was ok, it was quite a refreshing experience.
I got to push trolleys with trash (mainly cupboard boxes) through Tampines Mall's basement and check out the place where trash is picked up. And boy, that's alot of trash for just one shopping mall. Makes me think of Wall-e and destruction of our Earth but oh well :(

And also learnt that Watsons is freaking rich and has alot of products which YL likes to stuff in drawers if they are in excess. lol. Plus all the goods we see in the store are face-front because people are constantly rearranging them. Whew. Haha.

Ok that pretty much sums up my 4 hours of work at Watsons, Tampines Mall.

I only worked for 4 hours cos I had to meet my JC girls at Timbre that night.
That means... I earned $20? HAHAHA. Better than nothing, of course.
I can eat a good Din Tai Fung meal with that! (:

P.S. I am soo hooked on Big Bang theory and 'The Man who can't be moved' now.

3.35am in the morning, interview tomorrow, and probably lunch with Humpy, yo! Good luck to meeee.

No comments: