My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Friday, April 2, 2010

My new blogskin!
Did it myself.
Sense of accomplishment!
Best viewed in FIREFOX.

----------

Oh my tian.
My mom's nagging at me right now.
Sometimes I seriously think she watches too many drama serials and thinks too much!
I'm only 21 this year, I wish she'd stop trying to place weights onto me.
:/

Anyway, I had an eye infection.

The horror.



Went to NUS's health centre. It's nice there! Like a really clean and brightly lit polyclinic.
And NUS students get free consultation.
I only paid $6 for the eyedrops.
Whoopee!

------------


^
I haven't eaten this in ages.
Chai Chee Pork Porridge from Market 85!
I've been reminded of how delish it is!

---------

Ok, from here onwards, it's a picture spam of what happened in the past few weeks.


Went back to MJC to watch the girl soccer match.
The MJC soccer girls really improved! They won both matches they've played so far.
Jiayou!

And MJC has changed alot.
There's a pool table, and the whole Perk-cafe area has turned into an air conditioned room area for the kids.

It's been 3 years since I graduated... Growing old!

P.S. I had the apple crumble from the canteen. It's still as good as ever!



Ended the day with dinner with Shihui, at Sakae!

Followed by frozen yogurt. Yumms!

----------


I look like Wall-e here!
It's binoculars for my ecology module.

We went to Pulau Ubin for bird-watching...

^
I love this picture. Everybody's looking at the sky. It's so synchronised. Haha!

And Pulau Ubin looks nice early in the morning! If you're an outdoorsy person, that is.

I'm gonna go there to cycle, SOON!


My group mates.
There was only one guy. lol!
------------

After the trip to Ubin, I rushed home for a quick shower before meeting ZQ to go over to Johor.

Was so tired!

My sister brought me to this romantic place at Johor.

The couples.

I love the lights!

Cute railway post.

The food at Johor is just awesome. It's cheap and any roadside stall sells really good food.

This is my family enjoying their mee-fen!

We had yummy Chinese restaurant fare for dinner.

The food! I broke my vow to not eat duck that night.
Once, my maid chased after me with a duck's head.
NO JOKE.
I was so freaked out I decided not to eat duck again.

But yea. I can't resist Peking duck!

Celebrated Mom and Bro's birthdays!
March babies.

ZQ is wearing the same shirt as one of my bro-in-law, if you notice. LOL.

The best cake ever.
Mango-cheese crepe cake!

------------

KTV with YL and co!
There was a $8 Kbox promotion going on.
YL recommended the Hougang Kbox and it's really not bad!

Some random shots of us taken by QQ. Haha.

Everyone was so high after Yangzi picked some Chao Meng (I have no idea how to spell their name) songs to sing. Like the evergreen Ai Bu Pai. LOL! It was so funny!

I think we sang 6 or 7 'high' songs continuously!

:DD

Then we had HK cafe at Katong for supper.

Thanks YL for driving us around!

---------------

Had dinner with OMC!
Everyone's prettier.
Can't wait for all of us to have more time to meet up.
Especially for TANNING!


---------

A random picture...
The card I gave to ZQ for V day.

He says he looks ugly in the picture.
I think not.
Men in uniforms= love.

HAHA.


-----------

Look at what my cat did to my Nike sling bag.

Caption of the picture tells you how I feel.

-.-

----------------

Random picture of Iris and I. It's a nice picture!
I see the most of her this university semester.
She's my subway partner-in-crime.
Haha.
Jamie too!

-----------------

This was the day I met the guys for dinner and a movie.
We had Kim Gary.

I didn't like the food.
For HK food, I prefer Xin Wang much more! (Airport or Cine branch)

Here's one of CYC, working at Starhub.

Soh, who's on a meal replacement diet, but ate extra fries anyway.

WK, with his brown hair and brown eyes.
He wants to be the Gatsby spokesperson.
-.-

---------------
That's the end of the entry.
Sorry people whom I haven't had the chance to meet up with yet.
Busy!

That's why I had eye infection- lack of sleep contributed.

My eye bags @_@

Anyway, I finish exams on 5th May. Can't wait for that day to come so I can have my 3 months break.

HOHOHO.

Till then, time to hit the books. Love!

No comments: