My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Monday, March 1, 2010

V DAY 2010

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

This year I celebrated my vday late cos' I had 3 tests in the coming week. But that hellish week is over now! Yay.

Realised that I'm really becoming 'impermeable' to studying. Which is bad. Can't seem to sit down and study. Sigh. Am seriously comtemplating something which my affect my whole life ahead.

Anyway, V-day is not just for lovers. It's also a good time for family and friends to get together to celebrate joy and love together. However, this year I couldn't do that cos' I was so busy. Will make up for that next year!!!

Nonetheless, I received some love from Val, who got a few of us helium-filled balloons! Thanks (:


Also caught the romance flick, Valentine's Day. It was not bad and the cast was awesome. I'm a sucker for Hollywood celebrities!

The sad thing is, my 2 favourite celebs, Jessica Alba and Patrick Dempsey, had to be the losers in the show. Boohoo! :(


But it's ok, they're still gorgeous anyway!

Back to my own v-day. An early vday treat for him, to the airshow a day after he touched down from his NZ army trip!


We arrived!


This is a weird-looking whale like aircraft! (below)


With some freaking cool Micheal Jackson-lookalike female pilot of the apache. :D
Can somebody say ggggirl power?


Chinook!


Some airforce officer in teletubby suit!


Inside the chinook.



Very nice horse embellishment on the chinook.


Jumpshots!


The very clear blue sky that day.
Thank God (:

I like this aircraft!


My fave aircraft cos' of its brilliant red colour and sleek shape! Think it's called the Pilatus. (Below)


Eeee he likes to zi lian. :P
Just like me!


Our little gifts from the airshow! A small piece of memory (:

Looks like some airforce advertisment, don't you think so too?


Random shot of a Malay wedding under my house!
So cool to see all the tables and chairs spread out like that from bird eye view.


I've been experimenting with cat-eye eyeliner! I look different with make-up on. Haha. :O

Went to visit my sister!


KOI! So expensive. I prefer Cupwalker actually!

I think I'm in love with my niece. I love her a lot more than I think I would, and there's this protective instinct I feel when it comes to her. It's amazing...

Look at her cute little smile! *melts*


I love this ad from Carl's Junior. A direct dig at Mcdonald's. Look at the clown squashed under the burger. ROFL.

I now know how to walk from Orchard to Novena! It's actually quite near to each other!



I love this hair! Too bad I only have the spunk, but not the face to cut this sorta hairstyle. It will look disastrous on my humongous face!



Take care all, and may everyday be Valentine's day for the love birds out there :)

No comments: