My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Blading ♥

Damn suay recently.

I keep meeting weird people.
I should learn to be more street smart.

Anyway, this time round a guy just approached me and started talking to me about school work. So ok lor, I just responded and talked. Could already tell he was weird, but didn't want to be unfriendly or mean. After that, on the bus, he went to sit behind me. And he stroked my hair. I thought I might have hallucinated, so I shrugged it off. Then after that he went to sit beside me and blew air (from his mouth) onto my face! It's freaking weird and gross and sick. Anyway. He happens to be my senior and knows some of my close friends. Apparently, according to them, he is a very quiet person.

Bottom line of story:
1) Weird people exist even on school campus.
2) Quiet people tend to be scary people.


Arghs. I am damn suay right? Seriously very suayyy. Nowadays I am very scared of weird people like this and also people with autism. It's very scary when they target you. I'm not being mean and I'm not trying to stigmatise or discriminate them. I'm just very scared of being targetted by them cos' it's traumatising.

Ok, back to happier stuff. Blading! I've improved in it, but I'm still a noob at it :P Must gambatte until I can finally blade at high speed. Haha.

Blading with ZQ


Wakeboard stunt!
I wanna go wakeboard at the cable ski place when I'm richer! $$$



I like the blading gear!
This picture was taken before I went to trim my eyebrows so my eyebrows look very bushy. Haha.


New skatepark.



Cute ZQ!


I wish for toned legs please! XD



Blading with YL, JQ, QQ and KH

On the way to ECP... YL drove!




Blading gear.
And QQ, the passenger.




Smile!
Some group pictures (:


Putting on blades...



Let's go!!!



Papa-papa-razzi!
This 2 pictures are so funny! YL's shunning the camera :P





KH's tan lines....



...............
You are my sunshine! (:


No comments: