My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Sunday, December 20, 2009

hit me baby one more time

Just sent my maid, Mary, off back to Indonesia yesterday morning. :(

Though I have a new maid now, I still really miss Mary. It's just not the same. Well. Shall just have to save up so I can go to Indonesia to look for her! She'll always be the 2nd 'mother' who played a huge role in my growing up and growing fat (thanks to the good food she cooks).



One of my favourite picture of us. I am so much taller than her now! When she first came to work for us, I was like 10cm shorter than her. Haha. Reversal of roles. *misses much*



Went out for the usual Tanudjaja meet-up & had Manhattan Fish Market for dinner & the yummy Dhoby Gaut tauhuey for dessert (again).

I don't have the pics that we took at Manhattan, but the waitress spilled salad sauce on my pants :( Should have demanded for a free meal! lol


A group picture before Shawn flies off to Bandung to be his own boss of an organic vegetable project.



This holiday is a fruitful one! Met up with 2 groups of people I haven't met in ages. & when I say ages, I mean AGES.

Group Number 1:
Zoe, Xue & Angela.


I haven't met Zoe & Xue since we graduated from AHS. Hahaa. That's like 4 years since we last met. I suddenly feel quite ancient. Nonetheless, we'll be forever 21! *refers to picture above*

This is the 4 storey F21 outlet at the new shopping mall, Somerset 313, btw. Need to go back to shop properly :P

We had dinner at this Italian place in the mall right outside the escalator which leads down to Somerset MRT. It's beside a Thai restaurant & near an ice cream store.

Warning: DO NOT EAT THERE!!!!

The ambience & decorations of the restaurant is nice, but the food SUCKS big time. I don't really cook, but I cooked spaghetti once, & I can proudly say I cook better than what I ate at this restaurant. We wasted our $$$ here. :(


I think I have many pretty friends (:


We took a picture with Santa Claus & his santarina! It's free, & they even developed the photo on-the-spot for us.


Onto the streets. I can smell Christmas at Orchard! But I do wish I'm in NY or somewhere else, where the festive ambience in the air is even thicker. & where there's snow! White Christmas? Yes please!


Xmas decorations. Like this year's better than last year's Candyland theme. Sorry, Dick Lee.


The reindeer. I don't like its face. It looks like it's asking for a beating from me. Hahaa.


*crops away reindeer*.
Ah, much better (:


One of my favourite pic of the night- the Ion tree!




Inside the Ion tree... Chio! :D


L-O-V-E



Some photographer with a DSLR took these pictures for us. Then he snapped a few of us using his DSLR. LOL! -.-


Ion toilet :P



Group Number 2: OMC.

Met up with Floss & Sherms only. Peggy & WW are missing!


Al Forno East Coast.


Gotta love the dim lights, & cosy ambience of this Italian restaurant.


The chef, with his fireplace for cooking. Authentic Italian food!


Our authentic 'pizzes'.

Ho fame. Devo mangiare.



(:

Ciaos!

MERRY XMAS!

No comments: